jak in the box: Dog News

Friday, December 02, 2005

Dog News



I know it's a little difficult to read this article, but I can't link to the site as you need a subscription - but I thought it was so cute I had to scan it.

It's an article featuring a canine campaign for dog clothing by a Toronto company called Dogfather & Co. They are placing their billboards in high doggy traffic areas - dog parks, etc.

The top billboard in this article says, "Get one before that bitch down the block does."

The second one says, "Does this make my but look fat?"

Too cute!

Apparently the billboards have been stolen...

1 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is really really funny. Even more so that they are directly marketing at a dog's eye level. I love irony.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home