jak in the box: jak needs...

Thursday, October 27, 2005

jak needs...


Ok - I had to find out what all the 'to do' was about with the new meme circling the globe, and well, to find out what I really. What I truly. Need.

jak (aka Jennifer) Needs:

- not only the title of the president but also the authority. (note ~ send to husband)
- to be in a mental health facility right now. (Right now? I'm kinda in the middle of something.)
- to sex it up a little. (note ~ send to husband)
- needs a tutor, time to heal and … drum roll, a cold shower. (but I just started to sex it up... I'm confused.)
- a smack daddy. (I'm listenin')
- this diva publicity like a hole in the head. (diva? who? publicity? They must be talkin' about another Jennifer...)
- a thorough psychiatric evaluation. (ok - this is the second one of this nature... I'm starting to get concerned.)
- assert herself as a leader. (hoo ya!)
- space. (*sigh*)
- an advisor with exceptional listening skills. (Is anybody out there (echo) there (echo) there?)
- to decide which of these many important things is the very most important to her as an individual. (I pick the psychiatric evaluation... so far.)
- someone to pour a bath for her… (Well, I think this is the most important one ~ That someone will have to be me. Bubbles, here I come!)



Signing off as,
the president ;)
jak

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Steph said...

That is possibly the craziest photo I've ever seen of you.

"This big"

Hee hee.

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're back in the blogging world!(I always type "blooging" first and have to fix it. Weird). Great job on the husband-sweater, I was looking at the same pattern in Chapters the other day but bought other books instead. I also love the fuzzyfeet, mittens/neckwarmer, etc etc...

Harley is the cutest little snugglebutt ever. The stuffed toy thing is a problem around here too. I have to quarantine all destroyable toys now, sophie eats them too. She is left with nylabone-type toys now when unattended. I hope things are ok with the vet trips, it's heartbreaking when they get sick. I wish they could speak english sometimes. But then soph would just say, "look at me. look at me. pat me." all day long and that would be annoying.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home