jak in the box: sending out into the universe...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

sending out into the universe...

Many of you may be hearing a lot lately about the universal Law of Attraction. Lately it has been a prominent aspect of my world - in class, the movie The Secret, books I'm reading, Oprah...

Anyhow, I'm just throwing this out there ~ into the universe since spring is almost here... well almost. Daylight savings time starts next week and I am SO ready for that. I know it's not any warmer - but it will be. And when it is... this is what jak will be riding!



Ou! Ah! It's the Harley Sportster 883XL Custom ~ isn't it beautiful?

I can see me now. Hair blowing in the breeze, cruisin' the Cabot Trail with my knitting bag on the back :)

4 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger Penny Ormsbee said...

I love it Jen. I remember when I was 28 - saving for my Honda Rebel... and then I met my first husband to be (now ex) and the idea of a motorcycle went right out the window. In hindsight, I wish I had chosen the bike.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger FrozenExtremities said...

Oh *drool*

That is a bitchin' bike.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger lulubelle said...

Very nice, you'll look awesome.

Me...I'm terrified of motorcycles. I prefer a sturdy steel frame around me when I'm out on the highway. I totally get the appeal, but the few times I've ridden on a motorcycle it was so stressful for me...I envy you for your lack fear about it. My husband will be jealous too, since I told him he can't drive a motorcycle until after I die.

It's a sweet ride though.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Alison said...

Pretty...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home