jak in the box: In knitting news...

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In knitting news...

Not a lot of finished objects as time is not abundant with school...

I do have some nice news regarding someone very special...

A nice surprise over March Break. When we arrived in NB, my FIL presented me with these:


Sock blockers - he made for me! There is a darker set (the larger of the 2), and a lighter set. He also gave me the template he used (a hanger) so I can hang socks as they block! I love them. Again, I am a lucky girl!

A view of the details. He put sheep on them!!


In FOBs:
We have a new touque. Nothing amazing, but it is definately warm. It's Rowan Soft Lux (white with sparkles) doubled up. I was wearing one of Noro Silk Garden, and it's just not hardy enough for Northern climates.

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your hat - sparkles on white, yum!

Nice blockers - lucky girl.

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Steph said...

you have the best FIL ever!!!

And I LOVE your hat. Love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home