jak in the box: Visitors

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Visitors

We have visitors officially moved in for the summer, so although it is rainy (and has been for many days), we know summer is definately coming.




This is a birdhouse my FIL built for my little guy and it sits on our deck. Last spring we had birds, when they moved out a chipmunk stored his nuts in there and honey bees thought they would try and take it over... the chipmunk won.

Because we have so many creatures our FIL blessed us with another house that we just put up in the back yard. It's a beautiful bright yellow. We're waiting to see who moves in there.

Have planted seeds and am anxiously waiting to get out to play in the dirt some more, but until the rain stops I will continue to knit.

I finished a felted bag last night. I'm disappointed in myself... My friend E called when it was in the washing machine and I forgot about it... so now it's much smaller than I wanted and the strap is wayyyy too long. It felted well though so I think I can cut it and sew it. Blat!

Well, should go for now. Little Harley is begging to play. He hates it when I get on the computer. This is what I see when I look down:





2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Harley! Harley Barley!

*snorgles Harley's face*

Gimme kisses...

*spits as Harley licks lips*

Great shot of the bird! That's awesome!
(You gotta check my site. Henry came to work.)

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hi turkey!*
kiss kiss kiss
*What cute boy - are you the cute boy?*

Oh Jen, he is the sweetest little ewok-face ever!

Staring out my window, WILLING the grass seed to germinate...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home