jak in the box: Progress vs. Chaos

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Progress vs. Chaos

Progress - to move forward; to develop to a more advanced stage...
Chaos - the confused unorganized state extisting before the creation of more distinct forms...

Jak-in-the-box or Jak of all trades? Let's begin.

Writing
Have submitted stories in Writer's Digest contest. Oh so freaking scary!! I have thought about doing that a lot, but have never had the courage. I guess out of necessity (for money) we find courage. Won't hear back until December (* yes, my lovlies patience).

Knitting
Oh the sweater. The wonderful sweater. Have completed the body and have 5 rows of right arm started. Photo of husband last night. I told him he wouldn't be on the internet holding up a half knitted garment - but of course he knows that wasn't true :)


Honey with his 'almost sweater'. Doesn't he look excited to have a new sweater that I made all by myself? Posted by Hello


In all seriousness - I'm not sure it's going to fit him properly, but may fit me perfectly. Going to try and finish in next couple of days. Heavy rain fall warning, so I'm sure there will be no distractions.

Business Opportunities
Got another call from Fitness Franchise opportunity. Oh the struggle. I said no, but now they're willing to negotiate and it would be oh so much fun, and something that I think would suit me - and Yes I'm in dire need of funds... I'll sleep on that one - at least until I get the Addendum to the Franchise (doesn't that sound important?).

Also breathing new life into my Reflexology life. Having cards reprinted, doing up information sheet and will start promoting again. Anyone for a little relaxation?

Puppy Potty Training
Raining. Cold shivering puppy. Sigh...

Gardening
Raining. Seeds floating away. Sigh...
Seedlings straining for rays. Cry...

Did manage to sneak in some shots between showers. Oh so beautiful. Grow baby, grow!


My lilac's in bud... sigh Posted by Hello

And filling in the time ...


This is what you do with your husband with your son's Pleistocene from school... have polar bear sculpting competition (mine's on the left - more polar bearish don't you think?). Posted by Hello

* Lessons learning. Patience is not something I was born with an ample supply of. Seems I'm calling on all my resources in all of my trades.

I love a raining night, such a beautiful site, I love to feel the rain on my face and the rain on my... la la la la...

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shawn's polar bear looks pregnant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home