jak in the box: Updates

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Updates

Work - still dying on the inside (as my friend SVW would say).

Knitting - still working on mittens. I would say the knit forever mitts - but that would indicate that I seem to get all the 'knit forever patterns', then it would be me that is slow and not really the patterns... We'll call this one the 'knit & unknit, then knit again' pattern :)

Sewing - look at pretty fabric for my gardening apron everyday. It's still really cute.

Gardening - oh sweet little buds! Some are getting bigger everyday. Others are being pokey (that's funny), and some I'm afraid, will never come through. The Summer Savory for instance is in 4 pots, but nothing yet. I will be patient. Tonight, I'm going to put some tomatoes in dirt, and perhaps some other herbs. SVW called me last night to ask if I thought the pit from the avocado she was eating should be planted. Definitely!

Motorbike - had out on weekend when weather was much warmer than today. I even had my chaps on! I was scared to death, but I didn't die...

Homework - boy very sad and defiant... Perhaps I'll begin re-knitting while I monitor spelling progress.

PS - did you know the Farmers Almanac is on-line? That's freakish and cool at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home