jak in the box: Blustery Day

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Blustery Day

It's very windy today. I'm not sure what the temp. is, but I don't want to find out! Just another Sunday at home. Going to do some surfing later. Want to find info. on low light herbs and house plants. Feeling in the mood to start growing. Interesting. Last year I couldn't bring myself to even think about growing something. How things change in a short time. I also need to look up uses for Peat Moss. When my neighbours moved out last summer they gave us about 36 cubic feet of Peat Moss. I'm sure there's a good use for it?

Other than that, I'm getting pretty excited to go away. Not so much about putting a bathing suit on this body... perhaps this will kick start my motivation. Either that or humiliate me into working out.

OH! I bought some great fabric yesterday. Didn't intend to, but it was really cute and it was on SALE. Not sure what I'll make with it yet - pillows & curtains were my first thought. I also bought a pattern for pants/shorts. It says EASY on the package... Need to get fabric for those. I wanted to buy 4 other patterns, but gave myself a reality check. I'll never have time. But - if I keep thinking about them, I'll have to go get them.

French Market Bag progress - still knitting. It's the knit forever bag!

Going to venture back into my dancing days as well. I barried that part of me. Time to bring her back out. This may help me get in shape :)

signing off.
roger out.
jak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home