jak in the box: Spring is Here

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Spring is Here

The sun stays with us a little longer in the day and the snow is finally gone. We are beginning to shed out Winter insulation :) and digging out sandals, shorts, and skirts while singing 'drip drip drip little April showers. Nothing compares to your beautiful sound..."

OK none of that is happening - the days are longer and I am hopeful that I will be inspired or motivated enough to shed Winter weight. In the meantime I busy myself with planting seedlings (planted some herbs March 28th and already there are tiny green leaves poking through the dirt), and finishing knitting projects for the winter. Last project will be mittens. I have only ever made one, and it's a pathetic excuse for a mitten - but I will try so when next Winter arrives I will have Beautiful new mittens to wear.

Over the weekend I knit a baby hat for my husband's cousin. It's very cute (see below). Also completed the knit forever - French Market bag. It turned out quite nice as well.

Well, now that I have managed to post another photo - and change my template, again. I will call it a night.

Good night Spring moon.

jak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home