jak in the box: whirly wind

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

whirly wind

Today got totally caught up in the world around me and lost myself somewhere in the whirly wind. Not good. Still looking for self.

Time flew today, and will fly tomorrow and I'll still be looking for self. "Where are you self?" I'll holler through the wind. The wind that is sometimes so cold it takes my breath and then cuts into my lungs when I manage suck my breath back. The same wind that stole my beautiful shiny grey scarf last winter... Damn wind - where do you take things? Maybe more importantly, why?

They say, Growing Pains. I know growing pains as I am tall and as I 'mature' I know horizontal growing pains. Everything happens for a reason, and my struggle is teaching me more about me. Too bad self wasn't here to discover me as well. Damn I hope a shrink doesn't read this. I'll be committed for sure. Butterscotch Hospital - here I come. Just me and I. Self blew away...

good night wind
jak

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home