jak in the box: testing....

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

testing....

Oh - this is my very first posting, and I'm a little freaked...

Let me start by explaining the name ~ Jak-in-the-Box. j.a.k. is my initials and also denotes my personality to some degree - jack of all trades, master of none - well, that would be me.

This blog site will be contain All Things Me:
  • Knitting projects
  • Wine comments
  • Writing projects
  • Motorcycle experiences
  • Exercise woes, and
  • pretty much anything else that strikes my fancy.

For example, the other night on the way home from the store I noticed I had purchased a Fitness magazine and a Knitting magazine - yes, the knitting one has been looked at more, carried with me to work, and shows loving crease marks on almost every page while the fitness magazine patiently awaits my motivation to kick in - and it will. It Must actually! I'm headed to Cuba in 3 weeks (from today), and my friends cellulite and flab will be accomanying me unless I kick it into high gear.

Well, here I go - off to work out. With my new blog started, I have entered a new era of journalling for me... We'll see where it takes me.

1 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Blogger Steph said...

Velcome to the vonderful verld of blogging, Dahlingk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home